This product is a concentrated green liquid for use in dish machines to dissolve light to medium lime scale build-up. It contains surfactants and emulsifiers to penetrate and take off lime and other difficult deposits. It is also recommended for use on food service equipment such as stainless-steel steam tables, food preparation equipment, and coffee urns.
Benefits And Features:
- Dissolves lime in dish machines resulting from hard water conditions
- Removes lime or soap film build-up on tile walls and floors
- De-stains and de-scales coffee urns
- Occasional wiping of stainless-steel surfaces restores original luster
- Positive acting and safe when used as directed
Initial deliming of dish machines, steam tables and bain maries:
Dish Machines: Mix 1 pint of product to 1 gallon of clear water. CAUTION: TURN OFF DETERGENT FEEDER. Operate machine in washing cycle until water lime is removed. Drain and refill with hot water and dishwashing detergent and recirculate for 5 minutes.
Steam Tables &Bain Maries: Use 1 pint of product to 1-gallon hot (180° F) water. Allow to stand until lime is dissolved. Remove sludge and rinse thoroughly.
Routine Lime Control: Once a week, use 1 ounce of product to 3 gallons hot (180° F) water. Allow to stand or circulate until lime is dissolved.
- Add 2 gallons of hot water to urn.
- Put 3 ounces. of this product into water.
- Swab down interior with solution.
- Drain then flush thoroughly with clean water
- Wipe down with 1 ounce of this product to 3 gallons of water using a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse with clean water.