This carpet cleaner is designed to be used in all carpet soil extractor units. This product is a highly concentrated cleaner and should not be used stronger than recommended. This carpet cleaner is formulated from a combination of surfactants, water softeners, grease emulsifiers, soil suspending agents, cleaning solvents, dispersing agents and optical brighteners.
- Contains optical brighteners – means brighter colors in carpet
- Removes greasy soils
- Suspends soil for easy removal
- Use either soft or hard water
- Controlled foam level
- Biodegradable – breaks down in sewer systems
For use in any soil extractor equipment, both portable and truck mounted types. Formulated for use on synthetic carpet fibers. Not recommended for wool carpets.
Pre-vacuum the carpet thoroughly before cleaning. Remove grease and other stains with the appropriate spot removers. Apply T.L.C. to traffic areas if needed. Follow with the soil extracting operation. Immediately following the cleaning of the carpet, brush the pile with a pile brush.
For machines using a pre-mix solution dilute as follows:
– Lightly soiled carpet-2 oz./gallon water.
– Medium soiled carpet-4 oz./gallon water.
– Heavy soiled carpet-6oz./gallon water.
For machines automatically diluted from concentrate tank:
- Set meter to dilute at 8 to 1, to have a 4 oz./gallon solution at nozzle.