LIGHTS OUT is a water-based, non-toxic pesticide developed specially to control bed bugs. When applied as directed on the labeling, Lights Out will kill bed bugs on contact. 100% mortality occurs within 5-10 minutes of application, depending on life stage. Lights Out is also effective on other insects, cockroaches, ants, millipedes, carpet beetles, and fleas. Any of the listed insects coming into contact with a surface treated with Lights Out will be killed for up to 30 days after application.
LIGHTS OUT Bed Bug Killer is made only with ingredients which qualify for the 25(b) exemption in the EPA Pesticide Regulations. The US EPA has identified a group of naturally derived chemicals as having pesticidal qualities and identified a list of inert ingredients which exhibit very low if any toxicity. These chemicals are identified in a special section of the EPA pesticide regulations known as section 25(b). These products are not required to be registered as a pesticide by the EPA.
Features & Benefits
- Non-toxic to all mammals
- Also, kills cockroaches, ants, millipedes, carpet beetles & fleas
- Does not harm the environment
- Kills listed insects within 5-10 minutes after application
- Kills with residual action for up to 30 days after application
Directions For Use:
Each bottle will treat an area up to 300 square feet and any furnishings in the room to be treated. This would be a room size of 15 ft. X 20 ft. It is not necessary to treat hardwood floors, tile or linoleum flooring in bath room areas.
SHAKE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY PRIOR TO APPLICATION. DURING
APPLICATION SHAKE BOTTLE VIGOROUSLY EVERY 10 TO 15 MINUTES
There are no reviews yet.