This product is a convenient, ready-to-use spray-on pipe insulator. It dries to a hard, white coating which can be painted or primed when dry. It prevents sweating and dripping on cold water pipes and other cold surfaces. It insulates water tanks, metal gutters, ducts, toilet tanks and more. Its fan spray application repairs wrap around style insulation. Adheres to galvanized, black iron, steel, brass, copper, and PVC piping.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable finish may be painted or primed.
- Repairs wrap around pipe insulation, prolonging life.
- Water resistant coating prevents condensation and dripping.
- Non-flammable when dry.
- Cold water pipes, valves & fittings
- Metal gutters
- Refrigeration lines
- Water tanks
Areas Of Use:
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Industrial operations
- Food storage lockers
- Remove dust and loose dirt from surface by wiping with a clean, dry cloth.
- Cover surfaces under area to be treated to avoid overspray.
- Shake can vigorously until marble rattles freely. Continue shaking for one minute and occasionally during use.
- For proper adhesion apply only to dry surfaces.
- Hold can 8-10 inches from surface.
- Apply with a sweeping motion using several thin coats.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly for several minutes before applying a new coat.
- If product runs, can is too close to surface.