This product provides a molecular film — a thin, heat-resistant shield —that does not allow hot, sticky asphalt to adhere to surfaces. Asphalt will slide right off dump beds, rollers, spreaders, rakes, shovels and other surfaces. It is made with 100% natural ingredients, no hazardous diesel fuels, no harmful or noxious fumes. The special biodegradable formula is safe for both users and the environment, and it won’t degrade the quality of the asphalt. It even works as a seal to protect against the damaging effects of rust and corrosion. Spraying on equipment will form a heat-resistant shield that will not run off, reducing the chance of soil contamination.
- Dump beds
Features And Benfits:
- Protects surfaces
- Saves time and money during clean up
- Extends working life of expensive tools and equipment
- 100% natural and biodegradable formula will not harm equipment, degrade the quality of the asphalt or damage the environment
Complete directions on product label.
- Mix one quart of product with 2 to 2-1/2 gallons of water and applying with a 3-gallon sprayer. Must agitate briskly to ensure good mixture.
- For large volume usage, use with a proportioning device diluting one part release agent with 20 to 40 parts water.
Will also prevent snow from sticking to plows, snow blowers, shovels, etc.